DemoClouds operates a dedicated integration center equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to assemble, wire and integrate the systems based on the approved engineering design drawings by our client. We specialize in building IT solutions for clients by combining hardware and software products and subsystems from multiple vendors, making sure these subsystems function together in compliance with customers’ requirements and expectations.
We offer our customers a single point of contact by covering a wide range of IT solutions and technologies with credible experiences to meet local needs and deliver customized solutions. This is our signature quality that has consistently distinguished our services and garnered our clients’ professional trust.
DeMo Clouds as Systems integrators have the ability to be good at matching customers needs with existing products,and have all necessary tools and equipment to assemble, wire and integrate the systems based on the approved engineering design drawings by our client.
- Integration Projects Projects can either be owned by Al Jol– with regular progress reports provided back to the client - or co-managed in conjunction with the customer’s own staff, with a team of highly experienced consultants becoming part of the client’s design and implementation capability. The services cover everything required in order to make a complex and demanding project succeed – all the way from inception to completion. Completion is reached only when the project has been fully documented and handed over with full training provided. The end goal of any project is for the client to receive a fully functional and supported operational environment.
- System Integration Life Cycle DemoClouds complies with PMI standards and guidelines, going through; we are a projectized organizational structure. Project initiation stage sets up the objectives and sees preparation of the Statement of Work (SOW)with solid business case to have a complete project charter. The planning process ensures the creation of a project management plan, which contains, but not limited to the following elements: scope baseline, schedule baseline, cost baseline, quality service maintenance by applying control chart, statistical sampling & presaging. All risks are registered and updated with a comprehensive risk response plan. The execution stage schedules equipment use to keep track of the baseline and revise the schedule when needed and compress schedule by either fast tracking or crashing. Team performance assessment, information dissemination, applying communication management plan, and keeping project documents updated are performed at this point. Monitoring & controlling stage ensures the submission of report performance and the performing of variance &trend analysis, inspections & audits, quality control measurement, validating deliverable and changes, reviewing recommended change, Risk reassessment and audit is a major success criteria at this point. Closing phase requires reviewing and archiving of all project documents such as success criteria, critical criteria, corrective & preventive actions in pursuit of addressing customer satisfaction.
- Partnering with Lead technology providers DemoClouds has been guided by a philosophy on working with the “best of breed” business partners in IT solutions and technology. Management strategy focuses on customer orientation and satisfaction. Variety in business partners gives DemoClouds the flexible in meeting different market demands, thereby increasing the company’s customer base.
- Solutions diversity With DemoClouds’s four strategic business units, the company can meet clients’ specific requirements and enables it to cover a wide range of IT solutions (i.e. networking, physical security, safety, enterprise, infrastructure, etc.) at lower cost and speed of service.
- Enterprise Application Integration Enterprises today, have different systems running to support their business environment. It is important to integrate those enterprise business applications for timely and effective decision making.